AZUR SOFT is a French software and hardware solutions publisher for information processing for security and remote assistance professionals.
We offer open solutions that combine the security elements needed for comprehensive protection of any infrastructure. The open architecture of our solutions allows us to host a vast ecosystem of technologies, complementary modules, and to consolidate all services in a common operating interface.
- Our mission is to provide our clients with absolute security (safeguarding our client’s information is paramount).
- Our products deliver the industry’s most cutting-edge technology for your peace of mind.
- Our R&D track is part of an ongoing innovation process with our partners for materials and solutions that increase overall security for people and property.
- Our scalable technology allows us to offer our customers new services while reducing operational costs.
With over 1000 operational and active installations in monitoring centers worldwide, the company employs 45 people with two-thirds of its staff in R&D departments. It is there that our highly skilled engineers test new methods to create outstanding solutions. Indeed, every year 20% of our turnover is dedicated to improving our products and maintaining our status as a pioneer in security devices.
We combine our positions as a software provider and industrial developer to implement a culture that focuses on continuous innovation. Your investment gives you immediate access to the market’s most versatile security solutions.
1986: AZUR SOFT is founded
1991: 1st open Alarm Monitoring Software in Europe
1995: 1st Windows NT Multiprotocol Software / 1st Open Platform
1998: 1st Multiprotocol Video Software
2008: AS Electronique acquisition
2010: SR&D acquisition (Gestal product)
2015 AZUR SOFT :
- Raises M€ 3.5 from venture capitalist iXO Private Equity,
- Appoints new CEO Marc VAILLANT & Management Team,
- Creates Technology Advisory Board,
- Incorporates DIGITAL BARRIERS video analytics technology.
2016 AZUR SOFT :
- Signs technology partnerships deals with Milestone Systems and Genetec,
- Reinforces technical teams
- Innovations : MY VIDEO SUITE, MySentinel® and MyEALARM MANAGER.
2017 AZUR SOFT :
- Strengthens its International team,
- Is the first to announce the integration of the SIP protocol in its portfolio of products.
- September : Acquisition of company VLI with Alfatéa and Systel brands.