AZUR SOFT offers an open solution that combines the security elements needed for comprehensive protection of any type of infrastructure. With over 300 active installations in monitoring centers Worldwide, the company employs 25 people, two-thirds in its technical department.
Our mission is to provide our clients with absolute security (the safeguard of our client’s information is paramount). Our products deliver the industry’s most cutting edge technology for your peace of mind.
Every year 10% of our turnover is dedicated to improving our products and maintaining our status as a pioneer in security devices.
Our research and development track is part of an ongoing innovation process with our partners for materials and solutions that increase overall security for people and property.
AZUR SOFT has a committed R&D center in Pau (France) that focuses on the development of these programs. It is there that our highly skilled engineers test new methods to create outstanding solutions.
We combine our positions as a software provider and industrial developer to implement a culture that focuses on constant innovation. Your investment gives you immediate access to the market’s most versatile security solutions.
1986 : AZUR SOFT creation
1991 : 1st open Alarm Monitoring Software in Europe
1995 : 1st Windows NT Multiprotocol Software / 1st Open Platform
1998 : 1st Multiprotocol Video Software
2008 : AS Electronique acquisition
2010 : SR&D acquisition (Gestal product)
2015 AZUR SOFT :
- Raises M€ 3.5 from venture capitalist iXO Private Equity,
- Appoints new CEO Marc VAILLANT & Management Team,
- Creates Technology Advisory Board,
- Incorporates DIGITAL BARRIERS video analytics technology.
2016 AZUR SOFT :
- Signs technology partnerships deals with Milestone Systems and Genetec,
- Innovations : MY VIDEO SUITE, MySentinel® and MyEALARM MANAGER.
2017 AZUR SOFT :
- Strengthens its International team,
- Is the first to announce the integration of the SIP protocol in its portfolio of products.